Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almay Bare It All Legs???

Options
  • 24-08-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Does anybody know anywhere in Dublin that stocks Almay Bare it all Legs? I can't seem to find any site that sells it and ships to Ireland. I haven't tried it before but have read some great reviews and it seems to be a way cheaper version of good auld sally hansen :D

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I picked up two cans of this in the 2euro store in ennis so worth keeping an eye out in the ones in Dublin - I didnt see it on my last venture into one up here though!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

ams wrote: »
    I picked up two cans of this in the 2euro store in ennis so worth keeping an eye out in the ones in Dublin - I didnt see it on my last venture into one up here though!

Did you find it any good? I use tan glow in sally hansen but it has a bit of an orange tint off it but the medium glow doesnt suit my skin tone at all...was hoping almay would have a nicer colour to suit me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I got it after seeing this blog post:

http://dressjunkie.com/2010/04/12/weekend-wear/

but I havent really tried it properly yet - Ive actually only used it on my arms! I think the colour I got was a little pale and its not as thick as sally on. Id prob just use it to top up another tan like the girl in the blog did. Sorry I cant be of more help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭imfreein09

i think they sell it in heatons i heard they do in limerick anyway worth a try! or else try ebay!

Advertisement