Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Microsoft Word Refs

Options
  • 31-03-2015 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I am oping I am posting this in the right area. If not can a MOD move please.

I am in the middle of writing my final year thesis and I noticed today when I go to update my table of figure/ graphs etc it just comes up with "No entries found". It is wrong because there are graphs and tables there. It has been working fine for months up until now. I have to go to the graph that I am trying to add intoo the table and then I notice it has changed from "Graph" to "Figure". All "Graphs" have changed to "Figures". When I go and change one of the graphs back to "Graph" then they all change back and I can update my Table of Graphs. Any ideas whats going on here?

Advertisement