Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stylish Workwear???

Options
  • 17-05-2010 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all...

My sister has a interview next week for a masters in journalism so it will be expected that she dresses very stylish...I would be most greatful if all ye fashionistas could offer advice on what she should wear and what shops in Dublin city centre are the best for workwear?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

probably if you had some extra information on what she is looking for and her budget that would help. generaally i find sisley, zara and next quite good for smart workwear. Karen millendo some nice things but are quite expensive, if she is anywhere near kildare she might something a bit more reasonable in kildare outlet centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

Her budget is 200euro and she is looking for a nice fitted skirt suit...which might be hard to find this time of year :rolleyes: she is a size 14..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

+1 for next. They do really nice dresses and skirts

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Next are a good reliable for smart suits, especially for someone a little curvy. They do standard black/navy but they can also have more unusual options too.

Advertisement