Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rossnowlagh - when is the 2015 orange parade?

Options
  • 16-08-2014 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Considering heading in that direction for our family holidays next year as my wife and a couple of the kids had a great time at the surf school there today (despite the weather!)
    I would really like to avoid the orange parade if at all possible though. Can anyone confirm the dates it takes place next summer. I like to plan ahead :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

Considering heading in that direction for our family holidays next year as my wife and a couple of the kids had a great time at the surf school there today (despite the weather!)
    I would really like to avoid the orange parade if at all possible though. Can anyone confirm the dates it takes place next summer. I like to plan ahead :)
    Hi as far as i know its usually the saturday before the 12th of july.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭overshoot

seen as the 12th next year is a sunday, better clarify and say saturday week before... so the 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

overshoot wrote: »
    seen as the 12th next year is a sunday, better clarify and say saturday week before... so the 4th
    Yeah sounds about right never looked at dates so could be right

• Registered Users Posts: 33,126 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Any reason why you want to avoid it?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Larrson

Why do you need to Know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

NIMAN wrote: »
    Any reason why you want to avoid it?

I'm sure it makes some people uncomfortable, which would be one reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,126 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Thats fair enough, I was only asking.

I was thinking perhaps the OP thinks the Rossnowlagh Orange Parade is like one in NI, which it certainly isn't. Totally different vibe around it in Donegal.

Advertisement