Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

Options
  • 19-05-2015 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a 15 month old daughter and I've seen her 6 months of her life.Her brother from another relationship is 9 yrs old and has severe behaviour issues and lies about me and her mother has lied about me since she found out she's pregnant,went to women's aid,made false allegations while being around me and lied in courts while we had an access hearing.She has had a hard life of sexual abuse from parents and allegations of rape but she is lying about me.Im being told to use the cases that have been thrown out against her as well as the videos and proof I have that she lied but I feel it would cause so much pain and hurt and would hurt my daughter and her and her son but if I don't then she lies and accuses me of being abusive and I don't see my child...what do I do?
    Solictors say use what you can,councillors just listen and friends say don't let her do it.I even found out that money she said she needn't for rent that I sold everything I've had for ages been buying furniture for house and garden furniture so what do I do advice please ?
    I don't want to attack her like she has me but I don't want to lose my baby....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Defending yourself is not attacking her.
    If she is successful you could be added to a sex offenders register, do you think you'll see your child then?

Please listen to the advice of your legal team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dadneedsadvice

We had a safety hearing and I didn't contest it as I though if I wasn't around to blame then her son and herself would finally get the help they needed but a week after a Garda explained she could accuse me of being in the area or her son could say he saw me if I was nowhere near him so I've appealed it.
    They aren't saying I've been sexually abusuve it's other people but I've reason to believe that s true but they're so messed up that if I prove they're lying it'll make it look like they're lying about the sexual abuse which I'm 90% percent is true even though their cases we're throw ourt.

It comes down to going away and showing it wasn't my fault but losing the first few yrs with my daughter or causing so much hassle belittling the actual abide that has happened and seeing my child but her home life being messed up for yrs........it's to hard
    Taltos wrote: »
    Defending yourself is not attacking her.
    If she is successful you could be added to a sex offenders register, do you think you'll see your child then?

Please listen to the advice of your legal team.

Advertisement