Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When does fuel allowance start?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey all. I'm a benificiary of the household benefits scheme for people on disability allowance so I've gotten the fuel allowance in previous years but I can't remember when exactly it kicks in. I remember it being September but mine hasn't started yet.

Would it be this week or the following week?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Smashmouth wrote: »
    Hey all. I'm a benificiary of the household benefits scheme for people on disability allowance so I've gotten the fuel allowance in previous years but I can't remember when exactly it kicks in. I remember it being September but mine hasn't started yet.

Would it be this week or the following week?

Thanks.

For the 2011/2012 heating season the scheme starts the week commencing Monday 26 September 2011 and operates for 32 weeks (14 weeks in 2011 and 18 weeks in 2012) up to and including the week ending Friday 4 May 2012.

Only one Fuel Allowance is paid to a household

source......... citizen advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Smashmouth

Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

The add on of €3.90 for smokeless fuel allowance is not gonna be paid anymore.

Advertisement