Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical card prescription

Options
  • 20-09-2011 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me the difference between a medical card prescription and a non medical card one. By difference I mean in appearance, as in how would I know the difference just by looking at them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭SlimCi

A medical card prescription is on three part paper top copy is green and white, second is pink and white and not sure about last copy.

Non medical card prescription is just written on the surgery headed paper or headed note pad paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭tucker1971

SlimCi wrote: »
    A medical card prescription is on three part paper top copy is green and white, second is pink and white and not sure about last copy.

Non medical card prescription is just written on the surgery headed paper or headed note pad paper.

Thats what I was thinking, but was not 100% sure.

Advertisement