Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S - low storage indicator

Options
  • 04-12-2013 10:40pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭

On this Galaxy S the warning icon for low storage keeps appearing. However, there is
    - 1.5GB/2.0GB free on internal
    - 5.0GB /5.6GB on USB Storage (I think this is the second partition of the internal memory)
    - 4.5GB/7GB on the SD card

This using Darky's ROM.

Just wondering where it's getting this low storage from and if I can make the message go away or just ignore it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

On this Galaxy S the warning icon for low storage keeps appearing. However, there is
    - 1.5GB/2.0GB free on internal
    - 5.0GB /5.6GB on USB Storage (I think this is the second partition of the internal memory)
    - 4.5GB/7GB on the SD card

This using Darky's ROM.

Just wondering where it's getting this low storage from and if I can make the message go away or just ignore it?

Sounds like the Rom is writing to the OS partition not the USB 0 ( local ). Some Rom's require custom kernal, if its a recent "Flash" this could be the resolve , just be careful if you have never done it before.

>Sol

( PS Looking on Darky's sight seen some one with the same issue LINK)

Advertisement