Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Campsite in South of France near Carcassone airport

• 08-06-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, head going into meltdown looking at French campsites...HELP 😳. We will be flying into Carcassone early August. (Flights not booked yet).Hiring car at the airport.. Family of 5, kids are 8, 14, 17. Here s my wish list.

- within 1 1/2 hours drive of airport..v flexible on this one.
    - good pool and slides essential to reduce the stroppy teenager looks.
    - good supermarket nearby.
    - walking distance of town.
    - beach nearby would be nice.
    - Air con would be a plus.
    - a siblu site would also be good as I have a good few Tesco vouchers I could use 😊

I have searched a good few recommendations I read here but they are all booked out. I know
    we 've left it very late but hoping to get some inspiration here before my head explodes. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Do you need a campsite? We stayed in a small village about 10 minutes from carcassone a couple of years ago. The lady that owned the place had converted a couple of old sheep barns into apartments. They were lovely...really lovely and she had a large pool there - only us in it during the day. Please take a trip on the canal du midi - really beautiful and relaxing.

http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/france/FR21979.htm?src=LS

This is where we stayed^^

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bakermum

Thanks it looks absolutely beautiful. If we were on our own it would be perfect. I think a campsite will suit us better as the older kids will have a bit of freedom whithout having too much if you know what I mean. Will file the link for when they all leave and its just the two of us again 😜

Advertisement