Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy note now available on Meteor

Options
  • 02-04-2012 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭

As the title says...I was going yo upgrade to this but the price they are asking for this on billpay has put me off..Meteors phones are at an all time high.they must have come to the conclusion that charging double is a good plan to save thrir business!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

i saw that today as well, i cant even afford the galaxy sII on meteor let alone the note dammit!! i want it but now im not so sure about the size of it, and is it a bit gimmicky??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 powervalve

The galaxy note is no loner availible on the meteor website !! it seems to be a shameful marketing decision to force prospective galaxy note buyers to buy the galaxy s3 instead

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

why not just get it direct off amazon.de - few threads here about doing that http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056643237

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TheAdammaka

powervalve wrote: »
    The galaxy note is no loner availible on the meteor website !! it seems to be a shameful marketing decision to force prospective galaxy note buyers to buy the galaxy s3 instead

Yeah what the feck is this about??? Gone from Three.ie as well, was just about to get it billpay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Yeah what the feck is this about??? Gone from Three.ie as well, was just about to get it billpay.

They could be getting ready for the SG III :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

From 3 on twitter:
    The Note had much bigger sales than we expected so we're out of stock right now, but a delivery coming in early June!

Advertisement