Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CUBIC IRELAND[Survival][Whitelist]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jak/mar

Wezo1994 wrote: »
    I'm highly interested, send me the IP and i'll be straight there :D

Nice spam,
    The ip is right above you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

jujumushu :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 steve Gambit

Hi ALL ( IP 109.78.240.137 )

as you know , our little community has been growing quite quickly - we have had many early adventures as our first settlement grows into a proper little village . The farm is thriving, the mines are in full swing, the castle is almost complete, and all the houses are sprouting up nicely.

I am delighted to see so many of you return to live and work on our humble isle.

This post is a quick shout out to those people and to say thanks for those who want to join but have not had the chance to play with us yet.

So thank you to Thor,Devilsbreath,Aforest,LouiseVixen,FRED,Jak Mar,LilDixie....and a warm welcome to CHerryghost,totallycrazy,shadowheart and jujumushu

Anyone who wants the join,contact me and I will add you as soon as I can,there have been issues with Minecraft.net completely out of my control so apologies to anyone who is waiting longer than they would like.

Thanking you
    Steve Gambit

Thanks for the ip.
    Sorry that i havent been on recently its just I was building a 1:1 scale model of the GPO on Tallon's and that took up my time.
    Ill be back on your server sometime today hopefully :D

No worries at all my friend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ShorterStraws

Hey Im really interested in joining I used to run my own server but I sold it. Could I have the IP I have some great ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigmanjan

yeh im intrested can you plz give me the ip and i can help anyone with the building:)

The ip is right there? :confused:
    Anyway is the server down at the moment cause I cant connect?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

I got kicked off about an hour ago... wonder if the ip was changed maybe?

same is it down?

• Advertisement

steve i cant go in because i am not on the white list can you sort this out please.:confused:

sorry white listed i ment :)

Hi Bigmanjan -
    welcome to the whitelist :)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

Hey Steve,
    Could you add me to the Whitelist as well?

My minecraft name is Teg_Veece

awsome many thanks steve :)

steve same thing happend

steve just to inform you that if i am causing the lag then dont worrie i can stay out if you want its up to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Hey Steve, I love to help out too if thats ok.

109 76 240 159

Hi All,

first off, my apologies for the lag lately - looks like its a common thing, but I am working on a solution , so please hang in there.

at the moment options are that I try to build another server -which may suffer from the same upload issues.Or we could look at renting a hosted server together - although there is a montly cost to this.Between us it could be as a couple of euro a month.any feedback on that idea is welcome.

secondly ,welcome to bigman and the other newbies.Really helping to add life and energy to our world - so big thanks to you and all the regulars.

thirdly - there are reports of griefers doing serious damage to other servers so I will have to up the caution levels a little.Anyone requesting access will have to be added while I am in world just to make sure that you want to take part properly.

Lastly - the place looks great, the welcome sign, the hotel , the castles popping up and the houses around the village are great. AND with the plans agreed at the town hall meeting, we have lots to do :)

From now on I will be posting meeting minutes here - so we can track who does what etc.

yours
    Steve (GAMBIT)

• Advertisement

Hey Xenon :)

great to hear from you

what is your minecraft name?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

xenon560 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

Hey Steve,
    I don't don't seem to be on the whitelist yet.
    Did you have a chance to add the latest requests?

Hi Tag - you are now added - sorry for the delay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭pockets3d

pockets3d

chance of the ip?

steve do you have a diffrent ip sor your serwer every day?

and if so please tell us every day if you can ofcource

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

My minecraft name is darragh1001 . Please add
    Thanks

Any chance of giving an updated ip as the current one doesn't work anymore :(

• Advertisement

109 78 196 103

Advertisement