Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Electronic Label - Free Album Download

Options
  • 29-01-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey everyone!

Just dropping a message on the forum here so you guys can grab a copy of the new label Electronic Interval's latest album. It's actually a preview album of the forthcoming debut compilation in mid 2011 but it's got 10 tracks and a bonus track so it clocks in at the same time length as a standard album, it's just some of the pieces will be different on the finished album and some of the tracks might be replaced by different tracks altogether ect.

Grab it here: http://electronicintervals.bandcamp.com/

Electronic Intervals is a label based primarily in Dundalk at the moment, we have a band of djs/performers that regularly play around Irish. The styles are pretty varied overall with Dubstep, Drum and Bass and Electro being big players in the ranks. 2 of our acts Decitronic and Alice have been featured in Computer music magazine over the summer of 2010 and we hope to continue with this on into 2011. We play to create a good environment for everyone and further the electronic scene over the coming years.

I hope you guys enjoy it, it's a pretty varied album overall with Dubstep in some parts, to Aphex twin style electronica to much more Electro styles in certain tracks!

If you enjoy it then expect more in the near future, all for free!

Check out the site for more information: www.electronicintervals.com
    Or hit us up on facebook: www.facebook.com/electronicintervals

Note: I read up on the rules in relation to promotion and posting in the media interaction forum but I thought seeing as this is just a small group of people giving out their music for free, for feedback and such, that this would be the appropriate place to post this. If it's not then please contact me, or move the forum etc I don't mean to breach the rules!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Checking this out now,Normally just skip past this stuff but seeing as your from my hometown ill check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Decitronic

Thanks a million man, it's really appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

Just had a listen there and the only tracks I liked were by Alice - in 5 years you could listen back to them and they'll sound fine. The rest are fair efforts for what they are but will not stand the test of time imho. Good luck and keep us posted here if you release more.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Decitronic

Thanks a million for the feedback, it's really appreciated it.

This is still a preview album so it's definitely originality and memorability that we need to work on, when the final products are released hopefully they will be more lasting!

Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zumobishopreal

Im downloading this to go on my Dj set. Cheers lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement