Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Gel Kyanos

Options
  • 10-12-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone have any info where to buy Asics Gel Kyanos for discounted prices online? Is it possible to buy brand new ones in an older syle?

They all seem to be around €90 in shops.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

The new Kayano 21 is €175.00 so getting anything newer than a model 19 for €90 is not bad value. All relative though and depends on your size for availability.

You can get the earlier models a bit cheaper on sports direct but sizes are limited.

http://ie.sportsdirect.com/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=kayano

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Paid £80 for my last pair on Start Fitness. €90 is a bargain for them tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

I'd keep watching Start Fitness - I've managed to get deals on older models a few times. My latest pair (two versions out) cost £46 Stg. I also got a pair from an American website - think it was the Sports Authority. the only problem with them is that they will only deliver in the US so you need a contact there to either send them on to you or bring them back. My pair from there worked out at €50 but my sister brought them back with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 runningman67

thanks whoopsdaisy got a pair for €80 on sportdirect website!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭plodder

Kayanos are just stupid money at full retail price. Thanks for the link above though. Just got a pair for €84 + P&P!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Dont forget there is 20% off sportdirect with the code IRE20

you must use the http://ie.sportsdirect.com link for the code to work.

Advertisement