Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silvercrest Car Radio CRB-532

• 06-03-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi, I bought this radio in lidl and had my mechanic fit it when he was doing the service. The radio is in and working but he did not fit the separate microphone.

Does anyone where I attach the microphone? The insturction manual does not give details about how to attach the microphone so Im a bit stumped? There is an AUX IN jack under the USB cover...is that where i plug the microphone in to?

http://www.mysilvercrest.de/en/artikel.php?a=178

And the microphone also needs to be connected via bluetooth, but it does not give the code to pair? The code to pair the radio and phone was "0000" so do I assume its the same code for the microphone to?

Can anyone help? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭abbey2000

pulled out the radio and found the mic place. got it sorted now and bluetooth working. seems like a very nice radio, pleased with it so far. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭Log-on

Hey guys i have a silvercrest crb 531 i think. (it came in the car i bought)

my iphone pairs with it and can play music now problem.

i dont know if there is a mic connected to the radio as if there is i cant find it but want to see what my options are for the hands free.

i can hear them via the speakers so i either dont have a mic in the car somewhere or else its not connected. is there any way to have the iphone on a holder that can hear your voice via the iphone mic that it uses for handsfree and then have the main sound come out of the car speakers etc?

any ideas welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 32 schubi

Log-on wrote: »
    is there any way to have the iphone on a holder that can hear your voice via the iphone mic that it uses for handsfree and then have the main sound come out of the car speakers etc?

any ideas welcome

... yes, don't pair your iPhone with the car radio via bluetooth. Matter of fact, best switch the bluetooth off on your phone altogether.
    Instead connect it with an audio cable (3.5mm plug to 2.5mm plug) to the radio's AUX IN socket on the front (display) panel. That way all audio output from the iPhone will play on the radio's AUX mode, but no phone handsfree mode will be attempted via bluetooth and your phone's microphone should be used instead.

Advertisement