Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Formula 1 Toys anywhere?

• 16-04-2014 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

My 3 year old twin boys are obsessed with Formula 1 (like their parents:P) and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good sites / shops for getting F1 toy cars.

I'm not looking for RC cars, models or cutesy-kiddy toys. They love detailed, "proper" cars. Something like hot wheels style. I'm buying them the cheapo F1 cars in the pound shop almost weekly but they don't last any time at all.

While on holidays last year in Spain I managed to get them 1:43 plastic Red Bull cars in a toy shop that where very reasonable but I haven't seen their like since.

I'm not looking for expensive "models" or collectors items that cost €20 each... just simple F1 dinky cars.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Amazon perhaps and delivery via Parcel Motel if they wont deliver here directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Adverts has a few of the model cars for sale if thats what your looking for. When mine was 3, she got a hold of three of my models (ala help from mammy:rolleyes:) and mad absolute sh1te of them, so probably not what you're looking for.
    The likes of Smyths/Ken Blacks do the F1 and replica remote control cars

Advertisement