Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tan for very fair skin

Options
  • 13-04-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

I have only every used sally hansen and I really like it so in some ways people might wonder why i am even asking this question, but are there any tans similar to this that are best for fair skin, I mean really really fair skin. Even lightest shades of some foundation makes are too dark for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

My skin is pale. Doesn't look as pale as some people as I have yellow-ish undertones. But it is very pale!

On very rare occasion that I wear tan I just use gradual tan moisturisers. I find the Dove one for fair-medium skin is the best. I put it on about 3 days in a row look a bit darker. Don't bother with "actual" fake tan, just don't like the look of it!

Edit: I said Boots by mistake...I meant Dove! Was half asleep last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

I'm extremely pale and I have been using the coco brown stuff from penneys (the one hour tan), and find it quite good. Other people would need to leave it on longer than the hour, but I find anywhere between half an hour and an hour takes the pale look of my skin without turning it looking too orangey.

Sun shimmer also do a bottle for pale people, its the "fair" one, not the light one, I find it good as well, takes the bare look off you without looking like you're wearing a load of tan

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 starry123

I also have very fair skin and I find cocoa brown tan amazing as well, love it!
    For special occasions I get vita liberate spray tan done-where I have gone to get it done the beautician asked you a few questions about your skin tone etc and chooses the most suitable shade for you and depending if you want it light or dark. It lasts ages as well!

Advertisement