Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing bench seats in Peugeot Expert with captains seats

Options
  • 10-04-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hello,

I'd like to convert a Peugeot Expert - My main concern is that I'd really like to install captains seats - 1 or 2 for front seats and 1 or 2 two in the rear.

However this model has a two seater passenger seat in front and a three seater behind.

Is it possible to remove these and install captains seats?

Anyone have any experince with this?

Would the bolting points be way off for installing single seats?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Maple77 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'd like to convert a Peugeot Expert - My main concern is that I'd really like to install captains seats - 1 or 2 for front seats and 1 or 2 two in the rear.

However this model has a two seater passenger seat in front and a three seater behind.

Is it possible to remove these and install captains seats?

Anyone have any experince with this?

Would the bolting points be way off for installing single seats?

Thanks

Don't know about the new model but in the old models the front twin seat is on the single seat bolts anyway, swivels from an 806 should fit. No idea about the back.

Advertisement