Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sure Oringinal mens deoderant, is it still available?

• 15-04-2014 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭

My Dad uses this and hasn't been able to get a can of it anywhere. I've tried the supermarkets, Boots, Superdrug and various pharmacies as he keeps asking me to see if I can find any, but I haven't found it anywhere. I just wondered if they've stopped making it or if the name has changed since they've gone to the compressed cans. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

My Dad uses this and hasn't been able to get a can of it anywhere. I've tried the supermarkets, Boots, Superdrug and various pharmacies as he keeps asking me to see if I can find any, but I haven't found it anywhere. I just wondered if they've stopped making it or if the name has changed since they've gone to the compressed cans. Anyone know?
    Think it's gone. They have one in a similar coloured can but it's totally different. Sure Active or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

mickdw wrote: »
    Think it's gone. They have one in a similar coloured can but it's totally different. Sure Active or something like that.
    Yeah, I bought him that one by mistake since the can was the same colour. He told me it was the wrong one so I offered to take it home since my husband might use it. He said it was fine, obviously it wasn't, since the next time I spoke to my mum she told me I'd bought him the wrong one. Sometimes I wonder why I bother:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Try the L Oreal for men if he wants a change. Its nearly always on special and it smells amazing. I get compliments on it, it smells that good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Thanks, I'll mention it to my mother. She can give it a sniff in the supermarket and tell whether or not he'd wear it:D He is very reluctant to change anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You often find recently discontinued things in places like Dealz and other pound stores so I would check there first. My favourite deodorant got discontinued and I stocked up on about 10 of them at 1.50 each so I have loads to use up.

Have a google too, bet you will be able to find a good stock of them online somewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement