Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA Heists - Now Live

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,904 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

You have a mic? Is this the start of the heist?

Ah balls job failed to download :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

sheehy83 wrote: »
    You have a mic? Is this the start of the heist?

Have mic and is first heist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Got through the first bit then rockstar servers went to balls :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Was going to come back online but it looks worse than earlier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Got through the first bit then rockstar servers went to balls :(

I wish. Havnt had so much as half a server all night...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm online right now and doing the Fleeca heist with 'speed2cc'

I'm in housing the first heist note if anyobe tries to join? Sorry not accepting other invites, i want to try play them from the start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

"Heist planning data is unavailable right now... Please try again later"

Fcuk that man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

It's all a bit hectic isnt it!

Got into a heist, had to steal a plane from the airfield, 2 lads ran straight in to the plane and died straight off, now I can't get in any more :(

Myself Guil Etcher and mclovin doing the last mission in prison heist. I missed all the setups. This is not going well...

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I was drilling a wall and my drill bit got stuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Got on for a while tonight, it kicked me off about 2 seconds before I was about to leave anyway so it was no problem.

I managed to get one setup mission done with the heists, and that was it. Couldn't activate them, couldn't accept them. I'll hopefully get something done tomorrow instead.

Jesus feckin christ the effort of getting someone to do the training mission arghhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Quit for the night at about 12, bloody p*ssed off as I had the whole day off work and college so thought id be able to get a few done!!

• Advertisement

Jesus feckin christ the effort of getting someone to do the training mission arghhhh

A few of us having problems loading the first heist.

This prison break is tough as nails on hard mode. Class though.

Well done lads, only took about 3 hours. Epic level and 200k richer. Jaysus that was stressful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Well done lads, only took about 3 hours. Epic level and 200k richer. Jaysus that was stressful.

It's gonna be stressful listening to Danny tomorrow haha.
    My god it's really hard.

Was gas with the helicopter mishap there but absolutely great craic though. All heists should be played on hard mode imo.

I know crew members will rarely troll/leave session but still, can vouch for Etcher Eoin McLovin and Guil. Boys stuck it out til the end. I was hoping it was changed down to Normal mode but glad we stuck it out on Hard.

Completing all 5 heists on Hard in FPS with no extra lives will be IMPOSSIBLE!

Also, I wouldn't get hung up on doing the hesits in order yet. If you get an invite to a heist, just jump into it while you can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

guil wrote: »
    It's gonna be stressful listening to Danny tomorrow haha.
    My god it's really hard.

Is it the heist that's hard or the listening cause ya ain't done the listening yet!!!!!!!!

Also, I wouldn't get hung up on doing the hesits in order yet. If you get an invite to a heist, just jump into it while you can.

Oh right say this now huh... Sheehy you owe me 46 million dollars...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Oh right say this now huh... Sheehy you owe me 46 million dollars...

HAHA I had no idea I was taking your place in that heist man. I told the lads I'll drop off and let you join instead but they said no, that they couldn't do the heist without me....

Finally got to finish the training mission at 1.15 last night got 150k for my troubles, roll on later after work :pac:

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Is it the heist that's hard or the listening cause ya ain't done the listening yet!!!!!!!!

Sorry bublè. I'll host the first one and give it all to ya. Think it's 115k plus 100 one off bonus

Want to do the heists as leader so that i can do each setup and finale, it's kind of like spoiling it if you do i feel

guil wrote: »
    Sorry bublè. I'll host the first one and give it all to ya. Think it's 115k plus 100 one off bonus

Screw you guys I'm on my way back from Paris.. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11463473/French-thieves-steal-9m-in-motorway-jewellery-heist.html

(I'm in the middle of rural Ireland uncle sam just incase ya don't believe me ask that heifer in farmer joes field)

Was gas with the helicopter mishap there but absolutely great craic though. All heists should be played on hard mode imo.

I know crew members will rarely troll/leave session but still, can vouch for Etcher Eoin McLovin and Guil. Boys stuck it out til the end. I was hoping it was changed down to Normal mode but glad we stuck it out on Hard.

Completing all 5 heists on Hard in FPS with no extra lives will be IMPOSSIBLE!

My helicopter mishap was hilarious. Word of warning for anybody piloting the helicopter in the prison break heist, when it says rendezvous with crew on beach.....DO NOT CRASH THE HELICOPTER like I did , just land it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

You do know rendezvous is french for meet and not crash into ground? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Says the man who can take off in a jet, fly a jet, but can't land one without some fireworks...

• Advertisement

My helicopter mishap was hilarious. Word of warning for anybody piloting the helicopter in the prison break heist, when it says rendezvous with crew on beach.....DO NOT CRASH THE HELICOPTER like I did , just land it :P

There was a lot of 'live die & learn'. Made a balls of prisoner and pilot a few times. That Velum is the worst plane I ever flew! Made for an epic escape though, I was fully sure I wouldn't be able to pull up over those trees!

Props to Keano as well, did the 1st Bank Heist with him this morning, great laugh (and long lost twin)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Says the man who can take off in a jet, fly a jet, but can't land one without some fireworks...

I was actually going to mention that but thought you were not around lol

Yeah I dont know what was going on there, anytime I went to land, I was coming down easy and all of a sudden the nose of the Besra just went straight into the ground and I blew up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Il be on around 2 for the nite anyone wanna give all heists a crack depending on server's

it was more crash landing in the water near the beach cos I couldn't land it and assuming that I didn't need helicopter anymore :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭TacoMan

On now, and everything is running smoothly so far. I fully expect it all to change for the worse around 3pm when American players start joining online in their thousands. Going to try complete the 2nd heist now if I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

TacoMan wrote: »
    On now, and everything is running smoothly so far. I fully expect it all to change for the worse around 3pm when American players start joining online in their thousands. Going to try complete the 2nd heist now if I can.

Ill be on now in a few mins, will join you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

TacoMan wrote: »

The game needs regions like Titanfall has, you can jump between different server regions.

Never had any issues with it. GTA on the other hand is a nightmare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

I am on now. Anyone is welcome to join me for the 1st heist on xbox one.

I'll try get on in the next few mins if anyone wants to try the first or second heist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Anyone on xbox 360?

Or any irish crews i can join

Anyone on xbox 360?

Or any irish crews i can join

One of the lads sent you an invite to the crew I think. Once you accept that, you're in and should find it easier to find people on 360, hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

One of the lads sent you an invite to the crew I think. Once you accept that, you're in and should find it easier to find people on 360, hopefully.

Yeah will join later. Thanks

Im on 360 HANKSCORPIO84 but I wont be on until l ater add me and invite me to heist if you're on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Went on this morning to try do the second one before everyone else got on.

Set up a lobby without any problems, got 2 randoms and a mate in. The only problem was the randoms haha! Absolutely clueless, one had a mic but didnt have a word of english, and the other kept wanting to do his own thing. Will get 3 mates for the last setup mission and the actual heist later, looking forward to this going down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone on in the last while know what its been like. How likely is it that the servers might be ok later this evening or should we just give it another few days?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Please please please please add me!!!!

niallcarroll19 psn

doing these heists with randomers is a pain in the hole. I had 1 lad just leave 2 mins from the end after getting the timetable from the cops after 4 attempts!!! WTAF!?!?!

PLEASE!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

On now and til about 6pm and from about 9pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Have the update downloaded on PS3. Will be online after 6 if anyones up for some heists. Haven't done any of them so far.

PSN is bennyx_o

EDIT: No mic - may look at getting one. Anyone recommend a half decent one?

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Have the update downloaded on PS3. Will be online after 6 if anyones up for some heists. Haven't done any of them so far.

PSN is bennyx_o

EDIT: No mic - may look at getting one. Anyone recommend a half decent one?
    The ps one is pretty decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Hope a few 360's will be on in a while. All I've achieved is one setup mission last night. Getting home soon so I'll be getting on to try and do a heist.

Look forward to trying to make some serious money the weekend :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement