Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRIZE DRAW - Boards-ie Crew Competition - WINNER SELECTED - COMP NOW CLOSED

Options
  • 19-01-2015 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭

UPDATE - 28th Jan: We have reached 500 members. Draw is now open for 1 week. Create a post with just your Rockstar Social Club Username if you want to enter the draw (So I can check that you are actually part of the Boards-ie crew). I will close this thread on the Thursday morning, 5th of February. I'll then print off all the Usernames below (as well as the Boards.ie usernames) and randomly pick one from a bowl.

I am posting a link to this thread in the biggest threads on the forum (GTA V Gameplay discussion, Online, GTA V PC and Boards-ie Crew discussion threads in case people don't see the sticky, apologies for spam in advance :)

I will announce a time shortly before the draw and I will use a random site to pick the name (save me printing, cutting out names). I'll open the sky news website to verify the time and make a small vid showing it that I will only be doing the draw once. Want it to be completely fair

I will be deleting posts or moving them to other threads if they are just chat. Will make it easier to compile my list

REMINDER:

Draw only open to Boards-ie Crew Members. (All members except me). Join here - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

I will only be posting it within Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Won't Be shipping it off our little island.

=======================================================

Right, we are currently at 494 members on the Boards-ie crew. Once we hit 500, I will be giving away a brand new copy of the Official Grand Theft Auto V Guide Book by Brady Games. This thread will stay locked until we hit 500. Then I will reopen it and you will just have to post your Boards Username and Rockstar Social Club username to be entered into the completely random Prize Draw.

The Boards-ie crew covers PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and XBOX One. Will also cover PC users when that gets released in March but any user can join now and link their PC account on release. Feel free to invite your friends you may play online with even if they don't have a Boards account. The whole point is to get a good network of Boardsies and/or Irish online for some craic.

I remember in the Max Payne 3 days we got 22 people. I thought we would never make it to 25....

• I will only be posting it within Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Won't Be shipping it off our little island.

10264200.jpg
    Get five times the action with the only official guide to the biggest Grand Theft Auto game ever!
    BradyGames has teamed up with Rockstar Games to bring you Grand Theft Auto V Signature Series Guide, a comprehensive guide to the biggest and most anticipated game of the year. Provides a step-by-step walkthrough of the entire single-player story and strategy for every action-packed mission, enabling you to get the most out of GTA and complete the game faster than your friends!
    Get complete coverage of all off-mission activities and sophisticated mini-games. Maps identify key objectives, specify targets, and chart the fastest path to success in this enormous world that's bigger than Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, and GTA: San Andreas combined. Plus, get the inside story on the three playable characters and learn about their personalities, motivations, and skill-sets.
    Set in the sprawling, sun-soaked metropolis of Los Santos, Grand Theft Auto V centres around three very different criminals all plotting and scheming for their own chance of survival and success. Running out of options, Franklin, Michael, and Trevor risk everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life or send them straight to the slammer.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement