Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PR] Luas A1 Newsletter August 2006

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Victor wrote:
    Did anyone spot this? The list is neither in alphabethical nor chronological order.

August 2006 - Luas Line A1.pdf (1.45MB)
    What list are you talking about? The steps in the approval process?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,273 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ooops

http://www.rpa.ie/luas/news/news_letters
    News Letters

Luas Line C1
    May 2006 - Luas Line C1.pdf (1.29MB)

Luas Line B1
    February 2006 - Luas Line B1.pdf (0.63MB)

Luas Line A1
    February 2006 - Luas Line A1.pdf (1.1MB)
    August 2006 - Luas Line A1.pdf (1.45MB)

Luas Line BX
    November 2005 - Luas Line BX.pdf (0.8MB)

Luas Line B2
    August 2006 - Luas Line B2.pdf (2.59MB)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

The BX option appears to have gone a bit off the boil. I wonder if it's going to happen. It's pushing on for a year since we all traipsed along to give in our few cents.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ad hoc

Gone off the boil? What else should we expect from the Rail Procrastination Agency. The Metro North alignment was promised for July. I'd love to see the RPA Gantt charts for their various projects..... lots of Tip-Ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭markf909

I expect to hear the announcement of BX alongside the Metro North announcement before the end of this month....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

markf909 wrote:
    I expect to hear the announcement of BX alongside the Metro North announcement before the end of this month....
    Any reason to believe this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Propellerhead

ad hoc wrote:
    Gone off the boil? What else should we expect from the Rail Procrastination Agency. The Metro North alignment was promised for July. I'd love to see the RPA Gantt charts for their various projects..... lots of Tip-Ex.

Perhaps what else should we expect from the Minister?

Remember the DoT holds the whip hand over any project, and besides, doesn't a project have to be announced by Master Cullen the statutory ten times before anything happens?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

markf909 wrote:
    Well they're cutting it rather fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭markf909

Well they're cutting it rather fine.

It was supposed to be announced this month.

Advertisement