Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring of Kerry 2015 - registration

Options
  • 27-11-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm new to cycling and did a few sportive's in the summer which were great fun. A mate and I were talking about taking part in the Ring of Kerry Cycle in 2015 but cannot find anything about how/when to register. We know it will fill up fast and don't want to miss out.

Does anybody know when the registration opens? Or have we missed it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

As far as I can recall it usually opens in March. (If you need accommodation you'd be advised to book as soon as possible).

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Opened on March 25th last year..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭HivemindXX

They are on Twitter so I imagine that will be the easiest way to find out about registration as soon as it opens.

https://twitter.com/RingOKerryCycle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

ainsyjnr wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm new to cycling and did a few sportive's in the summer which were great fun. A mate and I were talking about taking part in the Ring of Kerry Cycle in 2015 but cannot find anything about how/when to register. We know it will fill up fast and don't want to miss out.

Does anybody know when the registration opens? Or have we missed it?

Thanks.

Keep an eye on their Facebook page, or the official website, google ring of kerry clarity cycle, thats where you'll get first notifications. As was mentioned registration usually opens around mid-march, sign up early and avoid disappointment.

Advertisement