Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2X 700ml Smirnoff Ice - €5 (plus more cheap booze)

Options
  • 19-05-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭

Once again Costcutters in Thurles has some great cheap deals including this insanely cheap one...:confused:

29162_125093217517482_100000504129675_255134_762900_s.jpg

Defo recommend anyway down that way to pick up some of the offers, they also have some great premium beers on offers now and again

Other offers I've seen are
    Huzzar 700ml €13.99
    Goldschlager 700ml €19.99
    12Pk Fosters 330ml 7.99

Last time I bought a bottle of that gold stuff it was over 30 yoyos so good offer there! Anyway wanna take a trip down Tipp and pick me up some??:D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Goldschlager is good value, its normally about €30 where i buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Holy Crap, Not much of a Smirnoff Ice drinker but mixing it with vodka is actually nice. Too bad i live no where near the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

Hogzy wrote: »
    Too bad i live no where near the place!

nope rephrase that cause i can tell you you are lucky you dont live near the place:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

More teenage pregnancies on the way then. People wonder why the streets are full of glass on a monday morning and the streets are bedlam on weekend nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

More teenage pregnancies on the way then. People wonder why the streets are full of glass on a monday morning and the streets are bedlam on weekend nights.

that there is the best advertisment mr. mckevitt could ever get, come to thurles and get some loving:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Yeah cos parents dnt know where their kids are!
    Drink is meant for people over the age of 18, i can guarantee most smashed glass comes from people <18

Advertisement