Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Value Valet in Cork

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TonyOShea123

left my car with Cork Air Park Services for one week hols only 45euro. Got lift to and from the airport, Car valeted and free parking. I recommend this service to anyone using cork airport. Check it out www.corkairparkservices.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

left my car with Cork Air Park Services for one week hols only 45euro. Got lift to and from the airport, Car valeted and free parking. I recommend this service to anyone using cork airport. Check it out www.corkairparkservices.ie

Wow your first post is this, that isnt half dodgy anyway. Clearly its bullsh!t.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Sniff sniff sniff I smell a... shill

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

does seem a good deal all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

very good deal! would like to hear some customer reviews though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

How to strip paint from a car - Lesson One: Hold the strong power washer really close...

two.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Seperate wrote: »
    How to strip paint from a car - Lesson One: Hold the strong power washer really close...

two.jpg

haha,

I laugh because i stripped the laquer off the bumper of my Jaguar doing exactly that. What a t!t am I!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Seperate

haha,

I laugh because i stripped the laquer off the bumper of my Jaguar doing exactly that. What a t!t am I!! :D

It happens... i bet it was trying to get rid of bug remains...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,587 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Seperate wrote: »

two.jpg

Dont forget to use the big brush as well, the one standing in a the big drum of dirty water :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Dunno how good or bad they are but that's a deal worth considering. Cork Airport parking is a ripoff and usually I park in a business (I know a guy there) near enough to this place and walk. You walk past some of the empty offices, past the empty mini-supermarket and the empty SubWay and across the unfinished gravelled official carpark where the Airport would charge you 9.50 a day.
    Some of the LongTerm car park is closer to the terminal than the ShortTerm one..... go figure!

The 2 hotels at the airport do fly and park deals - the one in the business park (Cork International Airport Hotel) is particularly hungry for business.

Watch out for the tumbleweed up there these days!

• Advertisement
Advertisement