Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CD Player defunked

Options
  • 13-03-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    My CD player in my 07 Opel Astra gave up the ghost today after playing up for a few weeks ie stopping and spitting out the disc or skipping and so forth.On the drive home it stopped playing and eventually spat the disc out.
    The disc slot is now "dead" won't pull the disc into the player.The radio works fine.I take the car to McChesneys in Clontibret but doubt they would deal with that sort of repair
    Does anyone on here know of anyone in the Louth/Monaghan area who could have a look at the player for me?
    Thanks in advance
    Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

The repair to your stereo is usually straightforward. Which model do you have ---VDO or Delco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Hiya
    It's CD30 Bluapunkt is the make I think.It's the standard one that comes in an 07 Opel Astra

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

There are 2 variations of this model stereo. The difference is in one the cd slot is above the volume control and the other it is below the control. Either one is repairable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

OK..but my problem is finding someone local to repair it
    Thanks for you help so far
    Steve

Advertisement