Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Radio

Options
  • 14-03-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭

I have a Blaupunkt Madeira CD 27 in my car.The radio works but the CD player is continuously scanning/searching.Also I can not eject the cd in the player.Any help would be most welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

I have a Blaupunkt Madeira CD 27 in my car.The radio works but the CD player is continuously scanning/searching.Also I can not eject the cd in the player.Any help would be most welcome.

Going from experience the cd mechanism in this model radio gives a lot of trouble. It is my opinion that your stereo is beyond economical repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Thank you Iamthemanwork.And also for the quick reply.

Advertisement