Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for gravel?

Options
  • 11-01-2012 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Looking to put some small gravel down in our back yard. Where is the best place to buy this? It's a small yard. Am I better off in B&Q or is there an alternative? I'm in Dublin 8. I'm guessing it comes in one of those big white bags and that they will deliver it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 bartlguy

The cheapest place i have come across is naas paving and patio centre. they deliver for virtually nothing and have a very good range of pebbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭blackharvester

http://www.tmccann.ie/
    try this palce, they are as well in Dublin 8, so probably wont charge you for delivery, they have many variants of decorative stones,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Try the Sandman who has several ads over in the gardening section on Done Deal for tone bags of gravel and also try the likes of builders provders.

Builders Providers will sell the likes of gravel and railway sleepers alot cheaper than any garden centres will sell it for.

17 euro 50 cents for a new 8 foot long railway sleeper,compared to 22 euro from a gardening centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Thanks for all the help! Will try McCanns at the weekend as they're the closest and then move outward! :D

Advertisement