Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfulfilled Life

Options
  • 03-05-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i feel like i am living a completely unfulfilled life and it is eating away at me. i've never been good with women in my life. i've always been the guy who gets seen as too much of a friend. all through my school years i was madly in love with some girls in school, one in particular, who didnt feel the same way. it affected me bigtime and i got a bad leaving cert because i couldnt concentrate on it too much. after my leaving cert i kinda got involved a guy who was good with women. i now regret meeting him. he was very influential over me and i looked up to him. he was a friend of a friend and i guess he felt sorry for me or something. anyway he brought me out with him a few times and we hit it off and he basically showed me hwo to get women interested in me. i was shocked but i quickly became addicted to meeting women. i would approach women everywhere and i mean every where. it was validating for a while sleeping with different women all the time, but i still feel the same way i felt before. i can go out and get a random girl home any time i want, yet i have no urge to do it and something that i thought would fulfill my life and make me happy is now something that i couldnt care less about and i am not gay i can assure you. i dont know what i want to do with my life and feel like i wasted the past 3 years chasing women and working in a bad job. this all came to a head last night when i went out and met a girl who was beautiful and i could have taken her home but i didn't. this scared me to be honest because i realised that after all the work ive done, im still at the same place i was. i dont know what to do with my life and im getting sick of my humdrum existance. also i have really lost respect for women. i know exactly how to attract any woman and after sleeping with many married women (even newly married) and girls with bfs i don't know if i could ever settle down. i could never get into a monogamous relationship with a woman. i feel like i have nothing to live for.

Advertisement