Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone catch the new '24' series on BBC?

Options
  • 05-03-2002 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,500 ✭✭✭✭

Sundays, 10pm-10:45pm.. I thought it was brill!

Kiefer Sutherland was really good.. Well, better than he's been in some of his recent films..

It's also a very interesting idea. First episode takes place from 12midnight to 1am in the storyline. 2nd episode takes place from 1am-2am and so on... so it's a full 24 hours.. Cool concept..

They seem to have a very healthy SFX budget as well.. The scene where the assassin blew the door of the airplane, ejected herself, and then detonated a bomb on the plane, was very impressive...

Anyone else catch it?

The only thing is, I'd say, if you missed the first episode, the subsequent episodes may prove difficult to follow...
    Maybe wait for the RTE/TV3s airing?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Argh, was going to watch this on sunday after that SAS thing, sorry now that I didn't, I hate missing the start of series like this :(. Any idea if/when RTE or any of the Satellite channels will have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Network 2 are beginning the series on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

excellent start to the series. Im looking forward to the rest. Great production and writing. On at a great time where i wont miss it. And the assisin is a bit of a babe :)

Saw it on Sunday night and thought it was excelent.
    Looking foward to the next hour:)
    mm

Advertisement