Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 287

Options
  • 20-11-2005 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

I have to admit im late on this one, having only switching between sports and movies and news, i discovered this channel today.
    Playboy one, it looks like a scaled down version of playboy tv.
    checked digitalspy and it says its been there since monday morning and is FTA :eek:

Nice one :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

T'is alright for something free :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

get your credit card out for the Playboy shop where all i have seen them sell is ipod stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Mossy Monk wrote:
    get your credit card out for the Playboy shop where all i have seen them sell is ipod stuff

yeah noticed that, nice women too, after 11, it gets good, and since its free its ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

As discussed* on the day here.

*term used lightly

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

you know something, i went looking last night and i must of missed it, sorry bout that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Apparently, the search function should be returning soon. Can't wait for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Its brutal. I recorded a movie that was on a in the early hours of Wednesday morning and you're better off watching Halle Berry in Monster's Ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

DMC wrote:
    Apparently, the search function should be returning soon. Can't wait for it.

Great!!!!

Advertisement