Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking Arts Subjects

Options
  • 01-09-2009 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

I'm doing Drama and Theatre Studies, have just started the registration thing and its asking me to pick my subjects...

Had decided on English all along but wasn't quite sure about the second, thought I had until after orientation to choose for some reason, I now have NO idea what I want to do, because I didn't do Higher Maths so can't do Maths as I was thinking of.
    Do I have to pick now?

Thanks,
    LMP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

You have until until the first week in October. At the day of orientation you will put down your 4 provisional subjects. Go to as many different subject lectures as you can. See which ones are right for you. If you want to change one of your subjects, you must go to the ground floor of the O'Rahilly Building (ORB) to the Department of Arts head office (there's a particular name for this office but cant remember it) where you'll fill in some paperwork and you can ditch the subject(s) you dislike and take up the one(s) you prefer.

Advertisement