Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers week.. BOO YA!

Options
  • 28-08-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

so does anyone know if the SU have anything fun planned?? gigs? very excited... going to return with a bang!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Havent heard anything yet, and theres nothing on the site. Maybe we should just start rumours?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

It's cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭deisedude

It will be the same as every year i'm guessing with the likes of the savoy and gorbys having their usual themed school uniform/beach/cowboy/ spaceman/ caveman parties where they charge double what they normally do to get in and we'll all be so horrundified that by the end of the night we wont be able to remember our own names nevermind if we actually had a good time or not.
    Sorry if i pissed on your parade!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭rachel_123

there's a beach party on saturday the 20th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Bonzo-Reborn

It said something about learning drums on the leaflet, id love to just see what thats about, i play already like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samf

As one of the head organisers of freshers week this year I aint gonna give away much but its gonna be great, its certainly looking like a much fresher (excuse the pun) line up than previous years and we've got a really good event every night and its not just all clubbing. Unfortunately, and we had no say in this, the clubs have insisted in one school uniform night but other than that its all fun, new and excititing.... and affordable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 surfandturf

was out in UL last night and and it really got me in the mood :cool: cant wait to go back !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

samf wrote: »
    As one of the head organisers of freshers week this year I aint gonna give away much but its gonna be great, its certainly looking like a much fresher (excuse the pun) line up than previous years and we've got a really good event every night and its not just all clubbing. Unfortunately, and we had no say in this, the clubs have insisted in one school uniform night but other than that its all fun, new and excititing.... and affordable!

Nice!! Are they good looking birds?

Altho i'll probably take head regardless..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭deisedude

Nice!! Are they good looking birds?

Altho i'll probably take head regardless..

Thats one way to get around no fap September anyway:D

Advertisement