Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Timetables

• 30-08-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Its crazy to find that the online timetables are horribly inaccurate. I got my timetable off the lovely secretary for pharmacy 1st year as I wont be around for orientation and it is completely different to the online one!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

We had that problem last year.

Don't know about pharm, but we had other timetables up on the med section of the UCC website. There was a password.

They weren't perfect, but tended to be a fair bit more accurate. Check the pharmacy website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

We had that problem last year.

Don't know about pharm, but we had other timetables up on the med section of the UCC website. There was a password.

They weren't perfect, but tended to be a fair bit more accurate. Check the pharmacy website.

Id be 99% sure that the one I got off the secretary in the school of pharmacy would be accurate! Im just warning other people going into 1st year that the website is wrong!

I'll check the pharmacy website to see if theres anything.

Oh it most likely is right!

I just assumed it wasn't the same all year/you don't have all the timetables for the whole year. I may be wrong on either count.

Ours changes weekly. Yours may be completely different.

Never mind...:) I just like to voice opinions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Oh it most likely is right!

I just assumed it wasn't the same all year/you don't have all the timetables for the whole year. I may be wrong on either count.

Ours changes weekly. Yours may be completely different.

Never mind...:) I just like to voice opinions.

Ah not a bother at all.:pac:

I have the timetable for the whole year. So medicine changes weekly? wtf?

JSK 252 wrote: »
    So medicine changes weekly? wtf?

Yep! Between dissections, labs, visiting lecturers and module changes it gets altered quite a bit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement