Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva health insurance

Options
  • 23-06-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Planning in getting the Health Starter plan Aviva insurance. It's approx. 51 eur per month, 631 eur premium. My question is, do I have to pay the premium right away? Or can I pay monthly? Dunno much about health insurances and ways of paying so need some help. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

With Aviva you can can pay over a pay plan of 12 even repayments and no extra charge for this direct debit service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gracie1

I rang Aviva this afternoon to cancel my policy because I have checked with VHI and the same policy is €40 cheaper.

The lady on the phone told me that I have to pay over €350 to cancel the policy.

Is this true??? What can i do about it????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭3DataModem

It's an annual policy that you can pay monthly, but if you cancel mid year you have to pay the full year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭PaulM1977

Had this problem ourselves in the last 12 months, when my wife was given health insurance through her work. We notified Aviva who sent out a cancellation fee letter for our existing policy which was to be stopped after notifying them. They sent another one and another one. They stopped after that. Haven't heard from them since.

Advertisement