Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Found in Annacotty Area

Options
  • 04-08-2010 10:59pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got home from work just after 8pm this evening and there was a dog in the yard.
    He is wearing a red leather collar but there's no tags on it with any information.

005.jpg?t=1280959362
    004.jpg?t=1280959362

He doesn't seem to want to leave. So if anyone knows him can they please PM me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

Oh man he's beautiful! Try and hold onto him as long as you can if no one gets in touch. Limerick Animal welfare are full and not taking dogs in for the next couple of weeks. Just don't give him to the pound, a dog that beautiful should have a chance at a home or being found. Wish I owned him his face is gorgeous.

Edited to add: if you can take him to a vet in the morning he might be microchipped. Best of luck though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Aww he is gorgeous... what will you do with him if you cant locate an owner?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

He's gone! Tried putting him inside last night out of the elements and he was having none of it. He slept on the step at the front door instead. I left for work around 7ish and he was there. When my brother went to feed him about 10.30 he was gone. And no sign of him since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Hope he wasnt dumped, and is now back off in search of his old "home" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

His coat is fairly tight and tufty From the pics he looked like at some stage he had a clippers run over his body within the last month or three (but I'm no expert as its my other half that grooms dogs) so if thats anything to go on, it could indicate he was a family pet that was/is fairly looked after and groomed from time to time.

~B

• Advertisement
Advertisement