Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24/7 Access to Harveys Quay

Options
  • 03-08-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any experience with getting 24/7 access to the Harveys Quay car park?

I think the barrier of the main entrance closes at night, do you have to get out and scan your card somewhere?

Similarly, getting in/out, is it the main Dunnes entrance? Do you have to scan your card there on the way in, and some sort of door release on the way out?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Anybody have any experience with getting 24/7 access to the Harveys Quay car park?

I think the barrier of the main entrance closes at night, do you have to get out and scan your card somewhere?

Similarly, getting in/out, is it the main Dunnes entrance? Do you have to scan your card there on the way in, and some sort of door release on the way out?

Cheers

When Dunnes is closed you have to swipe your card to get in either entrance.

If you're in your car, the swipe machine is to the right of the barrier of the entrance.

Similarly, there's a machine on the wall to the right of the entrance to Dunnes if you're trying to get in on foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

keane2097 wrote: »
    When Dunnes is closed you have to swipe your card to get in either entrance.

If you're in your car, the swipe machine is to the right of the barrier of the entrance.

Similarly, there's a machine on the wall to the right of the entrance to Dunnes if you're trying to get in on foot.

Cheers, thought I'd seen the shutter on the car park entrance closed one night, down on the key?

Is there an entrance around the side too? Not terribly familiar with that car park at all tbh. Wouldn't fancy getting locked in/locked out of it for the night! I seem to have a habit of things like that....

Advertisement