Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Convienence??

Options
  • 14-05-2009 3:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

how do they operate?

i've a load of stuff here at home i want rid of. worth about 500 quid for what i have. thats me being generous. id be happy if i got 200 for it. whats the likelyhood of that? its all music gear. bits and bobs like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

try adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 talkaboutcold

yea theyre up there no interest though...cash convience is the last resort!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Cash Convertors(Parnell St) I believe they are called but they are just leeches on society. They pray on those desperate for money willing to offload the contents of their pockets and house.

They offer to sell it back to you within a certain numbers of days for exterotionate money.

Last resort I would say.

As said Adverts.ie is the way to go to ensure some money. You will only get screwed in Cash Convertors.

In Australia they are called Hocks and now they are even telling people that they can bring in cars to "hock".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

What type of gear is it? Can u post a link to the adverts.ie page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 talkaboutcold

• Advertisement
Advertisement