Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demographics of work problem forum users

Options
  • 27-11-2014 8:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi,
    I would like posters to take part in a poll of the type of users of this forum.

What is your background/ experience when you offer advice? 37 votes

HR role
    0% 0 votes
    Management role
    2% 1 vote
    Ordinary worker/ self employed
    32% 12 votes
    Unemployed
    64% 24 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

That's fascinating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Why?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭DoomZ

Why not? It would be interesting to see where the advice is mainly based from.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,675 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I've been ordinary permanent worker, management, union delegate, unemployed, and now I'm a temporary worker. What should I tick?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I've been ordinary permanent worker, management, union delegate, unemployed, and now I'm a temporary worker. What should I tick?
    Atari Jaguar of course.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭DoomZ

Bump...

Come on folks...

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Clauric

Let's see. I have qualifications in accounting, payroll (technician and management), financial services and project management. I've been in senior management, unemployed, an intern, a shop manager, and I'm now working as an analyst.

What should I tick?

Advertisement