Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liam Lawrence

• 06-09-2008 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭

What does he have to do to get an Irish call-up? We are badly lacking in the right-winger department and can't understand it for the life of me. He was one of the best player in the Championship last season (16 goals 15 assists) and has looked very decent in the Premier League so far, from what I have seen of him anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Agreed. I think he deserves a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

What does he have to do to get an Irish call-up?

1. Be Irish
    2. Not be a scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

He isn't Irish.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

zAbbo wrote: »
    1. Be Irish
    2. Not be a scumbag

Whatever about the scumbag part, he qualifies and received a call-up during the early Staunton era. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

Whatever about the scumbag part, he qualifies and received a call-up during the early Staunton era. :confused:

So did Joe Lapira. So what?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Do you not want actual Irish sports guys like you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

So what if he's a scumbag if he's going to help get us to the WC then call him up Trap!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

What age are some people living in, you are now a scumbag if you tape an orgy on your mobile:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

eagle eye wrote: »
    What age are some people living in, you are now a scumbag if you tape an orgy on your mobile:confused:

That deserves hero status tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

i havent seen much of him but the two positions where we need strength is Centre back and right wing, if he's anyway half decent he should get a call up!

Murphy from Bohs should be called up. He is an outstanding keeper. Only one bad mistake all year.
    Rowlands anyone? He's never got a fair crack at the whip
    Rory Delap?
    Stephen McPhail?
    Andy Reid should be a key figure for us
    Stephen Ireland is a right muppet but we need a player like that who could change the game
    Hows Mooney & Hunt eile getting on at Reading?

Liam Miller just doesnt cut it for me...looks like an average player whos minding himself or is completely ran out of confidence

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

He isn't Irish.....
    He declared for Ireland when he was in his teens. This is the oldest article I can find.

http://www.eleven-a-side.com/acrossthewater/news.asp?n=12119

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Rowlands would maybe do but the man to sort the problems on the right is Ronnie O' Brien.

Yanks have him brainwashed. :pac:

Advertisement