Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone seen any deals on a Garmin 810 since the 1000 is due out soon?

• 02-05-2014 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭cheerspal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

cheerspal wrote: »

Cheers pal :pac:

I'll get my coat

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Swim cycle run had it for s good price recntley

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

aindriu80 wrote: »
    When is the garmin edge 1000 coming out? It's bound to mean a drop in price for the existing models. I see they are introducing new sensors. I'm thinking of getting a new garmin either 810 or 1000 but worry if they will work with the sensors I got for the 510

If its ant it should be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

When is the garmin edge 1000 coming out? It's bound to mean a drop in price for the existing models. I see they are introducing new sensors. I'm thinking of getting a new garmin either 810 or 1000 but worry if they will work with the sensors I got for the 510
    godtabh wrote: »

I just deleted my post there as I was going to try another threads on the same subject in cycling.

Well, I might for for a 1000 or get the reduced price on the 810 but still nothing out on Amazon yet.

• Advertisement

here is a pic of them :

513d9b7f2c626_garmin-edge-510-bundle.jpg

I don't know if they are ANT ?

aindriu80 wrote: »
    here is a pic of them :

513d9b7f2c626_garmin-edge-510-bundle.jpg

I don't know if they are ANT ?

99% certain they are

99% certain they are

Sounds good. I will go for the non bundle when getting the 1000 or 810.

I have the 810. My 500 HR and cadence sensor works with it

Advertisement