Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

YishunBike

• 07-05-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭

Anyone dealt with this crew in China? If so, did you just order straight off the site, or did you do the whole thing where you have a full e mail conversation with someone?
    I was looking there and there are some good prices on tubs as I'm considering going that way for racedays...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

Have gotten a couple of pairs of rims from them, still going well. Couple of emails for the last pair as I wanted ones with no braking surface for the track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Mechanic365

I was just gonna start a thread on this crowd, they are by far the best value ive seen and the rims they sell now are supposed to be alot better than previous ones they had which had a brake track that was 5mm from the top of the rim (most brakes couldnt reach)

If your buying a wheelset maybe try a group buy discount, im buying clinchers dou!
    Probably these ones http://www.shop-yishunbike.com/wheels/carbon-road-wheels/ysbike-carbon-classical-wheels-with-2-1-spokes-ratio-cc-plus-88c

Advertisement