Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

two quick questions...

• 14-12-2004 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

just set up a new quad lnb to dish / new digibox with new uk card to spare room........two questions,

1.]do the 'yellow house' sky cards have a life span ? and if so is there any way of knowing how much time is left?

2.]when i put my irish 'yellow house' card in my 'new' digibox i cannot get sky movies or sports[which is setup for original box].....is this just the way or can this be fixed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

The movies and sports will only work in the box the card is matched too, if you want it to work in your new set up, you just need to ring sky and get them to match it up with your new box, but then movies and sports won't work in your old box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭toonarmy

cheers ...had a feeling it was something like that , how bout the cards,will they need to be renewed every so often...and is there any way in finding out the lifespan left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

toonarmy wrote:
    cheers ...had a feeling it was something like that , how bout the cards,will they need to be renewed every so often...and is there any way in finding out the lifespan left?
    The new ftv cards have a life span of at least 3 years. Don't think there's any guarantee's with an ex-UK sub card...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭toonarmy

thank you

Advertisement