Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Increments

• 19-02-2015 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

So got increment increase this paycheck but expected it to be back dated from dec when they were due!? Anyone else get it back dated?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

I got it but it was less than I expected. I thought we were due 6 back payments so I had it worked out as new increment / 26 x 6?..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

I got it but it was less than I expected. I thought we were due 6 back payments so I had it worked out as new increment / 26 x 6?..

Didnt get mine by the looks of things. Anyone else in my boat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

duffyp wrote: »
    So got increment increase this paycheck but expected it to be back dated from dec when they were due!? Anyone else get it back dated?

It should be. Increments can't be paid based on when they get their computer system in order. You might have to contact the Dept to get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 duffyp

It should be. Increments can't be paid based on when they get their computer system in order. You might have to contact the Dept to get it sorted.

I just got the pay slip, €3.20 in arrears! Bit strange for 2 months of arrears.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I just got the pay slip, €3.20 in arrears! Bit strange for 2 months of arrears.

Did the increment take you into the next tax bracket, i.e. if you got 2 months (actually almost 3 months) back payment, would you have got screwed for tax in this pay cheque, bringing you into a higher tax bracket, or pension levy/USC bracket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 duffyp

No I don't think so, the increments are separate on the pay slip before tax is taken off and it's actually €3.20. I'll ring in the morning to see if this is correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

I'll ring in the morning to see if this is correct.

Did you ring? What did they say?

Was everyone else's increment accurate?

Advertisement