Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary Deductions?

Options
  • 18-02-2015 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Has anyone else had salary deductions made in today's payslip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Eimee90

can anyone tell me what pensions grouped is. I'm not part of any pension plan, so what exactly am I paying for.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Paying into the pension is compulsory. All public sector workers have to pay into the pension from when they start working in the public sector.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

On the salary deductions, I had my pay docked for the strike day in January in this week's pay.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

You have also no choice in paying a pension levy that does not contribute to your own pension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

You have also no choice in paying a pension levy that does not contribute to your own pension.

get this, Im privately paid but still have to pay the levy ... I get no dept. pension in the end either!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

Armelodie wrote: »
    get this, Im privately paid but still have to pay the levy ... I get no dept. pension in the end either!

How can you be paying the Public Service pension levy if you are privately paid?

Advertisement