Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anyone ever ordered from blackfield.de?

• 10-01-2005 2:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

I came across a german company while looking for good prices on Mesa gear (of course) and I found www.blackfield.de which seems to have some absolutely excellent prices, like this Ibanez RG1570!

It's all in german though, which shouldn't be too much of a problem, and I shall probably fire them an email, just to see if they do ship to Ireland. But I was wondering, has anyone ordered from them, or for that matter even heard anything about them? Possitive/Negative feedback?

I'd love to know, because it seems a pretty damned kickass site.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If this site turns out to be legit, I AM going to buy that RG1570.

Then sell it for twice the cost and go to Ishibashi :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I hope it's a good site, because that Mark IV head looks like an excellent future purchase! :D

You get the Mark IV and I'll put that Ibanez through it :D

I'd imagine that would be absolutely killer!

I believe it might be alright.

• Advertisement

Well, I'd say I'll be getting my hands on the nomad first, so will that do ye for yer Ibanez?

I'll be getting the Ibanez when I sell my computer...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

The site looks decent enough, and thats a great price for the 1570, i have one and i sleep with it :) one of those is around 1200 in musician inc last time i checked, which was aaaaages ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Looks good. Looks very good. let us hope they have a better credit card system than Thomann.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

the mexican fender jazz bass is 13 euro cheaper than thomann.

• Advertisement

i dont mean to hi-jack this thread but i have a similar question...

Has anyone used www.academyofsound.com ? its an english chain of stores as far as i can see, i had my eye on this:

http://www.academyofsound.com/aosdevshop/pages/shop_description.asp?productID=492

after shipping i can see it costing me about 480euro (ive mailed to confirm)

two questions:
    1. can i get it cheaper?
    2. has anyone used academyofsound.com before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Eoin Madsen

ferdi wrote:
    the mexican fender jazz bass is 13 euro cheaper than thomann.

Bear in mind that they give show their prices with German VAT at 16%, whereas Thomann give them with 21% Irish VAT.

hmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ferdi, I think the price in Musicmaker wouldn't be too far off €480, though I could be wrong, it's been a while since I was looking for heads.

yeah, i'll check

yer man from academy of sound emailed me back very quick, he said he'd charge me 10 pounds Stg for p&p to the Republic so that Ashsown head would end up costing me 450euro from there....

Anyone hear back from Blackfield?

Nope, not as of yet.

hmmm, the same Ibanez is €50 cheaper on Thomann :s

Advertisement