Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling the urge.

Options
  • 30-01-2015 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

So have always said if I was to get a tattoo, it would be a guardian angel in memory of a close family member. But have always been put off by thoughts if I would REALLY want it, how it would look, and what others might think.

Have had this similar conversation for the last 6/7 years, ocasionally looking at google for ideas. A few weeks ago, seen a tribal design that I quite liked, then this week, after passing a new Tattoo Parlor, had a dream about trying to find said Parlor, but could only find one where the artists nearly forced the tattoos on too you, but I was unable to describe what I wanted.

Am wondering if it is a sign?

So the other day I tried searching for this design again and ended up seeing a second one I liked, and have been weighing up both.

Location would be on my left shoulder blade, first design is the tribal one, a mirror image of below.

tribal-angel-tattoo.gif

Drawback on this one is that I dont really think I have the physic for such a design, or it might be a bit complicated for a small area.

The second, again a mirror on the same spot.

c5c46bb3bb4e5c78d96ff2e3899de114.jpg

However, I think this one might be a bit feminine.

Both I would try and incorporate the persons name. Thoughts, and ideas on how to maybe make the first one less complicated, or the second one more masculine.

Advertisement