Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many mililiters do vape a day?

Options
  • 28-01-2015 7:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 115 ✭✭

I go through about 2mls (11mg nic strength) per day. Much more when I'm drinking or if it's a tough day at the office.

Just wondering how much everybody else uses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Probably about 4mls a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭LazyPicti

Usually about 2-3mls per day, but this apple pie flavor is tasty as hell, cant stop vapeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

1-1.5ml, but only because I'm vaping 24mg @ 50w. On a 10w set-up I was using 3-5ml a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

About 3-4ml a day

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

4 - 8 mls depending on the day.

I have zero discipline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Atlantis - one tank (~3ml)
    Nautilus Mini - one tank (~3ml)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

About 40ml of 18mg a week, So divide that by 7.
    I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Approx 8ml to 15ml @ 18mg to 24mg,some days I get urges to vape RDA's at very low sub ohm's,if I am on the computer downstairs,I vape the RDA's,upstairs computer,I usually vape Nautilus's & iclear 30's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

grindle wrote: »
    1-1.5ml, but only because I'm vaping 24mg @ 50w. On a 10w set-up I was using 3-5ml a day.

:eek:

You must have lungs of steel.

I use about 1.5-2mls on average, maybe 3 or 4 at the weekend if I'm out drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I'm doing about 8mls of 6mg a day. I should probably go back to 12mg. This is like smoking 40 silk cut vs 20 B&H in an attempt to quit.

• Advertisement

rickyjb wrote: »
    :eek:

You must have lungs of steel.

Just used to it at this stage. Can only take 2 puffs at a time or I'll get all fuzzy and not in the warm love-y way.

I could see myself using 18mg if I ever get a 60w mod or something, two puffs might be too much on that. Or maybe I'd get away with one puff of 24mg and only use 0.5-1ml a day?
    That'd be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Just used to it at this stage. Can only take 2 puffs at a time or I'll get all fuzzy and not in the warm love-y way.

I could see myself using 18mg if I ever get a 60w mod or something, two puffs might be too much on that. Or maybe I'd get away with one puff of 24mg and only use 0.5-1ml a day?
    That'd be awesome.

What resistance are you at to be hitting 50-60W? I'm more of a single coiler these days but even with a dual coil I'd only be around 40.

That's no fun :(

I up and down the nic levels regularly and a little randomly, but hover around 6/8/12 ususally...I notice very little difference really, but you would feel 24mg!

I was talking to a friend tonight who started off doing 36mg, with a crappy set up that leaked juice into his mouth regularly!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

Working about 2 mill a day. Mil in the evenings then. Out of work the last bit I'd say I'm on about 5 to 8 mil.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭CJ Haughey

100 at the moment, going through a tough period though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Probably about 3ml of 12mg a day. I don't keep tabs though so just working back from roughly how regularly I buy liquid.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭s14driftking

CJ Haughey wrote: »
    100 at the moment, going through a tough period though.

Hang in there it will get better mate.
    What u using to get through that amount thou that's a serious amount.

rickyjb wrote: »
    What resistance are you at to be hitting 50-60W? I'm more of a single coiler these days but even with a dual coil I'd only be around 40.

1.1Ω dual coil on my IPV V2. There isn't much of a difference between 40 and 50w for me bar 50w taking away any chance of a third puff, but that's ideal for me because I don't like vaping constantly, I just like that immediate caffeine-style hit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Using about 3ml (maybe less) a day of 6mg @ 6w and 3.4v

When I switched from smoking to vaping 2 and a half months ago, I was using 6-10ml a day of 18mg on a non-variable device :eek:

• Advertisement

poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Around 3-5ml a day of 6mg. Using a kayfun with a 1.4 ohm on an iStick running at it's lowest setting of 3 volts. Suits me fine. Just swap out the cotton wick once a week and dry burn the coil. Think it's been in there about 2 months now and still going strong.

Wow, wtf? 2 months? What liquid are you using? I have a similar set up but change my coil weekly at least and the wicks every 2/3 days.

Watts about 7.2
    Resistance about.1.5
    Kayfun/ iStick

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Wow, wtf? 2 months? What liquid are you using? I have a similar set up but change my coil weekly at least and the wicks every 2/3 days.

Watts about 7.2
    Resistance about.1.5
    Kayfun/ iStick

Similar enough to TinCool, I only ever rewick and dry-burn. Haven't recoiled since... Jesus... (I've just checked my FB messages)... Since last June?
    I think so. I was loaned a Magma and decided if I have to build one atty I might as well build the rest.
    The build has gained 0.2ohm of resistance. Not bad for 8 months.

Mostly vaping Gin's Addiction & find I can easily get a few weeks before rewicking, any other juice would be two weeks tops.

Thats insane... maybe I am needlessly recoiling but when it goes black and shìt I assume it will affect the taste/ be unhealthy? I then just build a new coil when I change the wick.

I have a Magma too. Its the only RDA i have/ have used but I find it kinda messy in terms of liquid getting on me/ my device.

Thats insane... maybe I am needlessly recoiling but when it goes black and shìt I assume it will affect the taste/ be unhealthy? I then just build a new coil when I change the wick.

I use thick-ish wires, 0.32-0.5mm and find that with a dry-burn I just have to wet a bit of cotton, wipe it on the inside and outside of the coil and it looks brand new. The wires are thick enough that they don't budge or anything.
    I have a Magma too. Its the only RDA i have/ have used but I find it kinda messy in terms of liquid getting on me/ my device.

I wasn't a fan of the Magma. Mostly because it seemed to cool the vape down.

The Rogue seems to be the go-to for no-leak dripping. Unless it's upside-down it's impossible for it to leak. I'm a little skeptical of the airflow over the coil so I won't be getting one, but it's an option.

Derringer RDA will be my only spend in the near future I think. Gonna be leaky but it's so low profile it's hard not to love it.

I use thick-ish wires, 0.32-0.5mm and find that with a dry-burn I just have to wet a bit of cotton, wipe it on the inside and outside of the coil and it looks brand new. The wires are thick enough that they don't budge or anything.

Very interesting... I think I have some .32 around so will give the above a try - could save a lot.of bother! Will try it with the .28 even and see. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I use thickish wire too, .30. Like grindle, I haven't changed my coils in a couple of months as the wire is thick so it doesn't become weak and snap when you dry burn. 8 wraps around a 2mm drill bit, comes out at around 1.4 ohms. Real nice vape at 9-10watts for me anyway. So I get a good day out of my iStick.

My method is to take apart all the parts of the kayfun, leaving the base on the iStick. Rinse out all the parts taken off. Run the base under the tap to wet the wick allowing for easier removal. Remove the gunked up wick. I then shake off the excess water and dry burn. The initial burn, burns off a lot of the gunk. I then allow the wick to get hot (orange), and stick it under the running water, shake off the excess and repeat that a few times. I then get a bit of cotton, wind it up and run it through the coil to remove the gunk from the inside. Dry burn, under the tap a couple of more times and hey presto, perfectly new coil.

Re-wick and job done. That's it for another couple of weeks.

Advertisement