Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still receiving emails from repeat module that I passed.

Options
  • 27-01-2015 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I had a repeat for semester one and according to the provisional results I passed, yet I am still receiving emails from the module coordinator and am can view the module on blackboard?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Route1 wrote: »
    I had a repeat for semester one and according to the provisional results I passed, yet I am still receiving emails from the module coordinator and am can view the module on blackboard?

I wouldn't worry if you passed, it will be sorted out.Sometimes you can be left in the module just on blackboard,i know that happened to a few people but just to be sure why don't you just ring/email the student desk,they have the student desk connecter to direct you to who you need to ask about that.I've used it before and they were very helpful. good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

It can take a number of weeks for the email lists to be sorted out. Happened me before on a number of occasions.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Did you contact the module co-ordinator? They'll have the results so will be able to confirm that you passed. Btw, are you receiving specific or personalised emails or are they the general ones via Blackboard? If the latter, have you checked that you're not still registered to the module?

Advertisement