Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO2 Pistol or CO2 mags for Glock G18

Options
  • 19-12-2014 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a CO2 pistol with a spare mag or two, good condition or better. I'll consider anything but a Beretta. Not too keen on 1911 but if it's nice I might.

Alternatively if anyone has CO2 mags that fit a WE G18 I'll take those

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭murray.eoghan

would you be interested in a black water 1911r2 mint condition in box with hard case?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dermotcla

would you be interested in a black water 1911r2 mint condition in box with hard case?

Any spare mags with it? I had one before, I know how nice it is but wished it held more BB's. How much are you looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭murray.eoghan

Just one , make me an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

I've a WE Glock 18c (Gen.4) with 3 leak free green gas mags, the pistol has been upgraded to take Co2 and function better then stock, there are many spare parts with this pistol too

All parts are in full working order and reply here if you're interested :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Luttrell

I have a C02 CZ75 blowback with three magazines for 100 but will trade for a P226 :)

• Advertisement

Luttrell wrote: »
    I have a C02 CZ75 blowback with three magazines for 100 but will trade for a P226 :)

Any pics? Good condition? Is it in good working order? Any problems?

Just one , make me an offer

Sorry but I got no notification to say there had been a comment made, I would not be interested with only one mag. Thanks.

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    I've a WE Glock 18c (Gen.4) with 3 leak free green gas mags, the pistol has been upgraded to take Co2 and function better then stock, there are many spare parts with this pistol too

All parts are in full working order and reply here if you're interested :)

Sorry but I didn't get a notification of a new comment and only seeing it now. I have pretty much what your selling already, hence I'm looking for co2 mags for the glock. Thanks for the offer though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Luttrell

Yes good condition works great! Ill need to get an admin to upload pics ! ill get him to post them on my thread!

Luttrell wrote: »
    Yes good condition works great! Ill need to get an admin to upload pics ! ill get him to post them on my thread!

No problem, I'll hang on till they get put up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

If ur still looking for the co2 mags sg airsoft got them in

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

What price is it?

130e for the gun and two mags. with original box.

Jalaldin wrote: »
    130e for the gun and two mags. with original box.

But rich for me. Thanks for the offer.

Whats your budget for pistols, how much would you pay?

Advertisement