Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otoplasty ,

Options
  • 22-09-2011 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Sorry can't see any other place to put this question about getting Otoplasty, I have thought for along time to get this procedure done. The cost in Ireland is between 3200-4000E, which is money I dont really have,
    My friend got his teeth done in Germany many year ago and saved in the region of 4K for same treatment as he would have got in Ireland and never had an issue,
    I came accross a place in Prague that would do it for 600E(I know what they say if to good to be true and so on but as friend had similar and found it great,I was wondering how would I go about finding out about this place as far are there site goes looks really good and looks very strict on what you must do before you come you need blood count and ECG, no smoking and drinking a few weeks before procedure, just looking for some good advice are we just so expensive and been Prague I think it might be a no brainer,

http://www.aesthetic-op.de/eng/ear_surgery.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NicD

did you ever get any info on this or have the procedure done?

Advertisement